Make your plan to succeed in the Quality Payment Program
Use the free Stratis Health MIPS Estimator to determine which measures and data submission methods give you the highest baseline Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) composite score. Then, make workflow changes to improve patient outcomes and work towards improving your MIPS score to achieve the highest possible reimbursement.
The Stratis Health MIPS Estimator provides:
- Guided instructions and links for simple data entry.
- Option to calculate scores for an individual clinician or group. A group score will be calculated automatically if you enter data for more than one individual clinician.
- Opportunity to compare score results between various quality reporting methods: claims, EHR, Qualified Registry, Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) and CMS Web Interface.
- Score results for (MSSP and Next Gen) MIPS alternative payment model (APM) scoring methodology and CMS web interface.
- Option to use 2014 Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT) or 2015 CEHRT for Promoting Interoperability (PI) scoring.
- Option to re-weight MIPS category scores, if you are eligible for the Promoting Interoperability exemption.
- Automatic calculation of your six best performing quality measures.
- Automatic addition of bonus points where applicable.
How do I use the MIPS Estimator?
- Gather data from your EHR, QRUR (Quality and Resource Use Report), or other sources for all categories you want to include in your estimated MIPS score
- Complete all responses in the Practice/Provider page.
- Enter data in each category for every clinician.
- Your estimated MIPS composite score will be displayed on the scoring page.
- Name and save your report as either “Actual” report (trued performance data) or “Target/Test” report (your goal performance, not actual performance).
- Download reports in csv or PDF format.
- Attest to MIPS on the CMS QPP Portal. *Note: Completing the Stratis Health MIPS Estimator does NOT submit your data to CMS.
Use the MIPS Estimator throughout the year to track progress towards your goals.
Need additional assistance with QPP?
- Stratis Health provides free technical assistance to all Minnesota clinicians.
- Please email Stratis Health QPP help desk anytime.
- Clinicians outside of Minnesota may find free technical assistance on CMS websites:
Example Estimated MIPS Score Reports
Preview examples of the Estimated MIPS Score reports.